My approach to the practice of law involves first helping clients develop and clearly articulate their objectives and then working until those objectives are either reached or exceeded. – Kevin I. Asadi, Esq.
Kevin Asadi helps clients with transactions and other cases involving real estate, business, litigation, estate planning & administration and land development. At a time when attorneys are under enormous pressure to specialize, Kevin considers his ability to apply the breadth of his experience to be one of his greatest strengths.
After graduating from Rutgers University School of Business and a brief stint on Wall Street, Kevin decided a career in the law would be the most fulfilling path for himself. Upon earning his Juris Doctor from Seton Hall University School of Law, and completing his Judicial Clerkship, Kevin joined Zager Fuchs in 2005, and has been a full partner since 2012.
During this time, Kevin has developed very distinct – but related – areas of practice which allow him to spot and resolve peripheral issues that a so-called “specialist” might miss, sometimes saving clients from otherwise disastrous results. In his real estate practice, Kevin has earned the confidence of many realtors who refer their clients to him trusting they will be well represented. As a land use attorney, Kevin has been selected for inclusion as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers magazine in 2014-2017, one of only four (4) attorneys in the State of New Jersey with that distinction. His service on various planning and zoning boards over the past ten (10) years has only accelerated his experience in that field.
As a genuine counselor at law to so many of his clients, whether the case requires transactional, land use or litigation work, Kevin’s “bottom line” orientation and personable demeanor helps clients reach their objectives efficiently and with a view of the big picture.
Areas of Practice
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Business Organization and Transactions
- Municipal Land Use (representation before planning boards and zoning boards of adjustment)
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Commercial and Residential Landlord/Tenant (lease formation and litigation)
- Property Tax Appeals
- Commercial Litigation
- Rutgers University School of Business, Bachelor of Science, Marketing (2000)
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Juris Doctor (2003)
- New Jersey
- New York
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- Freehold Planning Board (Class IV member)
- The Believe Project (Trustee)
- The Wright Way Academy (Trustee)
- Boy Scouts of America, Monmouth Council (Executive Board)
- Board games with my kids
- Long suffering Rutgers Football fan
- Flag Football
- Texas Hold’em